Thread: Any infromation on Big D enduros for 2013?

Any infromation on Big D enduros for 2013?

Herd they might have some enduros this coming season. Hopefully they will use the NEETS people to run them!

Only saw so far the opening day enduro.
    PUNCHY

March 17 is the first race after the test & tune, via e-mail with jake he told me he wants to run 5-7 more races, but these races will be on saturdays. He told me that big diamond will follow neets rules so we can run both tracks without having to change our cars. He also said that he was in touch with joe about neets doing something with diamond. I did suggest to jake about a duel point system for both tracks, must run both tracks for points. He is up to whatever is presented to him. Jake sounded very interested in having neets at diamond, any ideas, post them here and i'll pass them on, or talk to joe, thats all i know. Captain # 70

Captain, I like your thinking. Would be cool to see a twin track series perhaps with both speedways. Many Schuylkill County teams have supported NEETS events at Grandview over the years and we have seen several of the Grandview area drivers compete at Diamond. I thought about this a lot recently and really believe that enduro racing would continue to shine at tracks such as Grandview and Big Diamond.
    Gary Lileck

I think this is a great idea, but lets keep it simple
    grandview points
    big diamond points
    and dual track points
    drivers MUST declare at beginning of season what they are racing for !! and cannot change during season
    Sounds good for everyone when you have a track owner, owners, and promoters who want to work together.
    Cant wait to get dirty !!!!!
    Maddawg

Hello all.. What the captain is saying is true, I to have talked with Jake Smulley and Mr. Joe Cutri. It now lies with Mr. Joe to figure out-- 1. Rules meeting 2. Running at Big D. ??? 3. Schedule. I can assure everything is set in stone except, is neets going to Big D., So, lets go ERIN... and Joe, Thankgiving is over, deer season was good, and christmas sucks, the little guy gets all the presents now, AND I'M ITCHING TO DO SOME RACING!! yes already. Let's pack the rules meeting people, so everyone can be heard and no one can ***** and moan though the season about rules.

I like your thinking Maddawg. Just not sure what you mean to declare. your total points is all that matters. Lets see who can be the Ironman next year. As far as the rules go . Can they be SIMPLIFIED. If you have a STOCK car most of the rules as written are unneeded particuarly in the 4 cyl cars. I think the excess rules keeps cars away. I would like to see some V8 cylinder heads removed next year. Best way to keep them legal is to let them know that Tech will be looking. phil
    Last edited by Philter39; 12-01-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Phil, what I mean is Declare what track your are racing for points at Grandview, Big Diamond or both..
    example I will declare Grandview as my track, and will race for championship there..
    if I choose to run at Big Diamond a couple times it would be for fun and $$$$ no points
    same goes for someone who declares Big D their track...and comes to Grandview....
    and for those who chose to run both tracks then their total combined points should be for dual track championship... but not affect single track racers points
    Just a thought
    Maddawg

Big D would be great for me. It's an hour closer than G-view for me. Either way, I can't wait for the new season. Maybe for the holidays Joe and Erin can get me a "Neets Official" shirt. hint hint

When and where is the rules meeting? I will mark my calender better than i did for the dinner LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by greenflag View Post
    Captain, I like your thinking. Would be cool to see a twin track series perhaps with both speedways. Many Schuylkill County teams have supported NEETS events at Grandview over the years and we have seen several of the Grandview area drivers compete at Diamond. I thought about this a lot recently and really believe that enduro racing would continue to shine at tracks such as Grandview and Big Diamond.
    Hey Gary, I would like to see the same set up as the modified's, You have the possiblity to win both track championships, and of course the dual track. But there gonna have to come up with something cool for the dual track weiner. Jeff Strunk won it twice, I think.

Rules Meeting - good question, still in the think tank at joe's house

Quote Originally Posted by Maddawg View Post
    Phil, what I mean is Declare what track your are racing for points at Grandview, Big Diamond or both..
    example I will declare Grandview as my track, and will race for championship there..
    if I choose to run at Big Diamond a couple times it would be for fun and $$$$ no points
    same goes for someone who declares Big D their track...and comes to Grandview....
    and for those who chose to run both tracks then their total combined points should be for dual track championship... but not affect single track racers points
    Just a thought
    Maddawg

Hey Buddy, I don't know about that, here's why, if I'm gonna bust my nuts all year for the dual track and support both tracks, just to find out I win the dual and grandview's points but, don't get it and goes to the 4th place in points because they picked grandview for there champ track. no no I'm supporting neets and grandview as much as you and deserve to win it to. see what I'm trying to say. My OPINION is grandview is one point system, Big D is one point system and the dual is bonus. At the end of the year the dual is simply one title and money, the track titles are your bragging rights.

I agree with Fast and Easy E on the 3 seperate titles or shall we say 6. Time to work lots of overtime to pay for next years racing.

phil

Rules meeting is still in the works, Joe is going to contact 2 of our major components of getting this meeting going to make sure the date he chose is OK with them...as always, as soon as we have any information we will post it up.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information