Hello all, My name is Chuck Eckert, and have spent 2 good years with the Neets crew and really came to appreciate what they really do for us drivers, yesterday when I read that post I nearly **** my pants, so, in reguards to Erin and Joe deciding to have a family, best of luck and love you guys and we will be waiting on your return one day, but until then we're gonna rip it up. Though some conversation's with Joe Cutri, Kenny Rogers and Jake Smulley we will be RACING!! at Big D and Grandview!! I'm holding a meeting to cover everything, everyone needs to know, it will be held at : 422 Pine Rd. Hamburg, PA , The business name is Haus Automotive, Home of the great Scott Haus. It will start at 4:00 p.m. Saturday December 29, 2012, please don't be late, open to all. You can meet me, the new tech guys, security,photographers, and we will talk about 2 rule changes, dual track information, dates of races ,and whatever comes up. We will be using the neets forum to talk and communicate like always, Joe said he would still help me in posting and getting info out to people. So, I hope to see everyone there, this is very important thats everyone racing attend's. Thank You.