Thread: Meeting

Meeting

Just talked to eckert, meeting for today is still on. Please try to be on time, but do not kill yourself to get here, be safe

We will be there...leaving a little early to make sure we can take our time...it JUST started snowing by us but I know Hamburg got it a little earlier than us.

Be Careful driving everyone!!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Hello everyone, there calling for 2 - 4 inches and be ending around 4 o'clock, so be careful and look forward to seeing everyone, oh, and no practiceing on the way here!! LOL

Dave Bentley Sr. and I make it as far as I-78, but there was a wreck that shut it down. We eagerly await the results of the meeting an forthcoming schedule.

Kenny#81
    Fugly Racing

not many changes !!
    4 cyls basically same...
    NEW RULES
    No Pitting under RED flags
    all cars MUST have a chain on front and rear bumper (centered) for quick access by towtrucks
    Dead or broken cars will be removed from the track--- once removed you are done for the day
    Mini Spools (optional) in big cars, but if you loose an axel you will HAVE to install one for the next time you race
    other than those minor changes rules and procedures are pretty much the same
    I like what Chuck is doing here-- not trying to re-invent the wheel, but making it a safer racing environment for all of us
    Thanks-- MADDAWG 14

Also 6 race dates. Actual dates were announced but NOT etched in stone. 4/14, 5/19, 6/9, 7/14, 8/11, 9/15. Also as of today no ladies races scheduled No banquet no point fund. Just the basics LETS GO RACING keep it fun and safe. Eckert will be getting a website up and running I believe he said by February. Which will be posted on the NEETS site. He asked us all to spread the word. To keep this series racing. WE NEED TO GET EVEN MORE CARS AND PEOPLE IN THE STANDS. We as drivers should be advertising to our friends and family. I Phil will be in charge of keeping the points. More details will be coming from Eckert. Give him some time to get all parts of the puzzle together. phil

Sounds Great Can't wait till the first race !

Want to wish all involved with the 2013 enduros at Grandview Speedway the best of luck. I am glad to see that enduro racing will live on at the Bechtelsville PA track.
    Gary Lileck

No ladies race? That's a shame because there are a few girl's who had cars late last season. I guess they will run with the boys. Schedule seems ok too. Since no banquet or point fund what's the price to race going to be?
    PUNCHY

To answer Punchy's questions. As of yesterday there are no scheduled ladies races. It was brought up in meeting about lack of them. There is a possibility but no promises of ladies races. For the most part rules procedures entry fees and such will remain the SAME. The payout at the top will remain the same. But payout will be extended down the finishing order farther. I want to stress that Eckert " will make no money " from running the series. He like the rest of us just wants to race. Madawg covered all the changes. Some of the things that have "gone away" with the Cutri's Could be brought back if some one wants to take on the responsibilities of them. I took on taking care of points as Eckert was not going to have points this coming season. Not that he does not like them but that he wants to focus on us being able to race at Grandview. Next season will come together as the next 2 months passes by. In the mean time get your race cars ready. I am only passing on info that was brought up in the meeting to keep all who could not attend be informed. I am not the official word just another that enjoys enduro racing at Gview and wants to see it continue on healthy. phil

Are we still able to rent transponders at the track?
    MadButcher #04

Transponder's will be for rent. 20.00 per unit as last year.

So tech should be short & sweet. Check vaccum, tire, and springs. No more late nights, i was also told 4 cylinder will be tech'd when they're done racing. Thanks for steppin up easy e!!!

Thread Information