First off, I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy new year! Please be careful on the roads today and tonight!

Secondly, I just wanted to extend my deepest gratitude to everyone who has involved themselves in the series...the drivers, the crew, the fans, the observers, the workers, the volunteers...everyone. Without you guys, there would have been no NEETS.

Joe and I met through the series when my father was running it, he was the photographer I was the daughter of the promoter...I thought he was a weirdo, he had a crush on me...I didn't pay attention to him until one day he dropped the F bomb and I said maybe he's not just a quiet weirdo...we had a long distance relationship from the get-go where 2 hours separated us until I made the move to his town. First came love, then came marriage, now we are trying to put something in that baby carriage.

I can't thank you guys enough for understanding how important family is and that we need this time off to focus on what is the most important thing to us.

You guys are and will always be our extended family and you most certainly will be seeing us around.

Have a Happy and Safe New Year and we will see you all soon.