Thread: mountain

mountain

Grandview drivers came in 3rd 29b Nieman, 4th L39 Levering and 5th 17 Kulik today playing in the ice/snow/water.

Good job guys!!
    MadButcher #04

I have videeo and am trying to figure out how to post it. New Contour Roam works great. phil

How many cars were there?
    MadButcher #04

Need to mention Madawg 6th with the worst hanling boat out there and 1st in the reeverse race. 22 small cars and 17 big cars. Check out MyLaps.com for more info on race. phil

Thanks for the mention Phil !! and now that tank has been saved from the crusher once again !!!!!!!
    Gonna run it at PAGODA junk car race this spring and tear some shxx up !!!!!!!!!
    and my best friend and sponsor Schultzie will be coming out of a 10 year hiatus to pilot the twin team car
    thanks to Poppa DiMarco and Malco Electric !!!!!!!!!!

I have to say I had a lot of fun at the last race "Frostbite" at Mountain Spedway. There was a good turn out and track conditions were definately race-able since they plowed the track, but still challenging! Lots of action in both divisions! I've also have to give credit to the backwards enduro racers, they did awesome at 35 mph with an icy/ snow covered track! Great driving fellas!

Quote Originally Posted by Philter39 View Post
    I have videeo and am trying to figure out how to post it. New Contour Roam works great. phil
    Did you figure out how to post that video yet?
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Looks like Mountain Speedway has added a few Saturday night 50 lap enduros to their schedule. looks like a good schedule overall for enduros at Mountain.
    Gary Lileck

Nope I was able to down load it in my computer and watch it. But I tried to burn it on a CD and well I got no clue to what I did. exceept the computer keeps laughing at me. Maybe you can call me and talk me thru it. I like the quality of the new camera. phil

Thread Information