Thread: Outlaw series ?

Outlaw series ?

Is this the new name for neets ??

Yes it is. Watch out for the police. And stay away from the post Office. phil

Joe, This is not the new name for NEETS, NEETS will always be NEETS. This is the name of the Series that Chuck Eckert has created in our Hiatus. This is what has been being discussed since we made our announcement before Christmas. We asked Chuck to think of his own name as the name NEETS has been a part of my family for 10 years.

We announced that he will be using this forum to communicate with everyone as well as our website so Joe asked the head honchos to create a separate link under our forum for Chuck. We will be doing our best to help him get started with everything behind the scenes and during the season. After talking with Chuck about his ideas for the website over the weekend, Joe has been working on it diligently all week and it will be revealed once it is fully functional.

Please keep in mind that the Outlaw Series forum will be the main form of communication for the series and I will still be monitoring everything to make sure that attitudes stay in line, wild accusations and bashing will not be permitted, for sale items will be removed...all according to the rules of racerhub.com
    Last edited by Erin C; 01-10-2013 at 07:26 AM.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thanks I just was a little confused when I saw this.

Erin are you and Joe going to the race car show ?

Which one and when? I think there are a bunch coming up with the first being Motorsports Show in 2 weeks. I am pretty sure we will be at Motorsports on Saturday...the rest of them I am not sure yet as I don't have the dates for them...
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Yes the motor sports show in oaks thats next weekend! Maybe we"ll see you there !!

NEETS in my heart forever !!

Thread Information