Thread: Big Diamond Schedule

Question Big Diamond Schedule

Saw they're schedule includes enduros. I'm guessing they will have the same rules as outlaw series? Whats the deal with the street stocks?

You are refering to the street stock enduro cars at Grandview ? I agree with you. But my true enduro car placed 2nd in points last year. I have not seen if BD is following the previous rules or Grandview rules yet .

phil

Well phil, I don't have a street stock, but, maybe some do? Big D will be using the same rules as Outlaw Series. I have a question, why does it seem like people have problem with the name?? And yes I believe Big D was going to have some street stock races Mr. Keely

Correct, enduro racing returns to Big Diamond in 2013. There will be a four cylinder division and a 6/8 cylinder class.

Here are the dates: Sunday March 17, Saturday May 4, Saturday June 1, Saturday June 29, Saturday July 27, and Saturday September 21.

For those of you who are planning to compete in the Big diamond enduros, you can send me a message here or email at greenflag314@gmail.com with your car driver info. Always try my best to announce all car and driver info that I can.

As for street stocks, there are 8 Friday night dates for the street stocks this year. They will be running qualifying and a 20 lap main event.
    Gary Lileck

I mean not that anyone is running a street stock in the enduros. What I meant is that the breed of V8 enduro car at Grandview via legal rules dating back a few years the cars are no longer true enduro cars in my eyes. The 4 cylinders are.
    I AM NOT pointing fingers at any cars. I think the name outlaw fits enduro cars well. Our class of racing is treated by main stream racing media like a coarse file * child. thus outlaw. Getting ready for another great season. phil

coarse file* was filled in because ******* is no good.
    Last edited by Philter39; 01-11-2013 at 11:38 PM.

I was just curious how different rules for street stocks were. Could your enduro car enter such a race. Guessing they must have some existing kind of car in mind to fill the class. Can't see were they are expecting people to build cars for a class that they don't have rules posted for yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Philter39 View Post
    You are refering to the street stock enduro cars at Grandview ? I agree with you. But my true enduro car placed 2nd in points last year. I have not seen if BD is following the previous rules or Grandview rules yet .

phil
    Not what I meant.

Mr. Keely our enduro cars would not stand a chance against the street stocks, roadrunners yes, but not street stocks. secondly can u enter those races answer is no.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy E View Post
    Mr. Keely our enduro cars would not stand a chance against the street stocks, roadrunners yes, but not street stocks. secondly can u enter those races answer is no.
    Thanks. Just trying to figure out my schedule for 2013.

I believe that the Street Stocks are carrying the same or close to rules as the Williams Grove (PA) Speedway Street Stocks. I'm told that the rules will be released shortly, stay tuned to Big Diamond's Facebook page, they are in the process of completing a new and updated website.
    Gary Lileck

Quote Originally Posted by greenflag View Post
    I believe that the Street Stocks are carrying the same or close to rules as the Williams Grove (PA) Speedway Street Stocks. I'm told that the rules will be released shortly, stay tuned to Big Diamond's Facebook page, they are in the process of completing a new and updated website.
    Checked out williams grove web site, feeling a little smarter now. Thanks

if i understand correctly, outlaw series is the enduro series at G-View for 2013? how close are rules to 2012 neets rules?

they are very close, there are only a few small changes - they will be highlighted in the rules shortly. The website is near completion.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information