Thread: Reverse Redneck Racing

Reverse Redneck Racing

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Nice run there Phil !!! how did your neck feel after that, mine hurt for a couple days !!! lol

maybe phil should race backwards to give the rest a better chance. man i don't think i could make one lap that way.

I had to stop right after the race on the track and deal with the neck pain for many minutes before I could drive away. I will never race backwards again unless I can learn to do it with a mirror.. Madawg your run was better. phil

I think the new enduro promoter at Mountain Speedway will do a great job, he has supported enduro racing in the past, good guy. But I'm not a fan of reverse redneck racing. Enduro racing is exciting and competitive, the product speaks for itself. reverse racing only allow the critics to criticize us some more.
    Gary Lileck

Gary, I agree with almost everything you said, But SCREW the CRITICS--- that was FUN !!! exciting and will be alot more competitive when more people try it !!!
    Maybe he should run an enduro where everyone has to start the race in reverse for 1 lap then spin around and run the rest of the race normally !!! You want excitement
    you got it
    Maddawg

Thread Information