Thread: Rules

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rules

Big diamond rules are posted today. After reading them they are identical to the rules we are using at grandview. You can run at both tracks and not have to make any changes, good business for both tracks!!!!

I think you missed the Rochester Carb on GM only,, No locked rears, No performance parts ( Vortex) may be more.. You can build a car for both tracks . Just saying that some GV legal parts are illegal at BD.

phil

I did not know that anyone was using a 4412. The locked rear rule was thrown out for grandview. Vortec heads are legal they are a gm oem part, the diamond rules states no high performance parts, i did not see anything about vortec heads. Also the tire rule was thrown out, 235/70/15 is the max you can run. Diamond rules only states no high performance heads. Nothing about directly about vortec. You can interperet the rules anyway you like, if your not sure, call jake at big diamond. Outlaw rules will be posted soon. Captain

You will not be allowed vortec at big d, no tranny coolers inside car, no bracing front or back, no holley stuff at all, automatic tranny only, 70 to 75 series tires for v-8's, the website is easy to get to Big Diamond Speedway

Thread Information