Thread: Registration for Big Diamounds first Enduro Race

Registration for Big Diamounds first Enduro Race

Does anybody know how to sign up for the Enduro race after practice, Will we need to pay for practice and the race? Or is it once and done?

I don't know about a sign up, It might just be done there, that day. It will must likly be 20 for practice and then another 25 pit fee and then registation I believe it to be 50, I think the pay outs are going to be the same, not sure.

thanks for the info see you at Big Diamound team 32

50.00 registation fee, 25.00 pit fee, test & tune is included in the pit fee. Registration forms are on www.bigdiamondspeedway.net line up is in the order jake gets your entry form, the sooner you sign up, & pay the reg., the closer to the front you'll be.

does Big Diamond rent transponders?

With the registation page for Big Diamond, you can not type on the page how do you go about putting the information there or is it too early to enter?

Joe, it looks like it has to be mailed to the speedway via postal carrier. Mail a $50 check and the form to the address listed on the bottom of the form.

It also looks like you must provide your own transponder...I know they have made that mandatory in the past and the wording on the form suggests the same...but don't take my word for it, if you want definite answers you should call the track.

http://www.bigdiamondspeedway.net/dnn/TrackInfo.aspx
    Last edited by Erin C; 02-07-2013 at 07:40 AM.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Got an e-mail from jake at big diamond. The test & tune is 25.00, the pits will be cleared. Then we must pay 25.00 for the pit fee for the race.

Thread Information