Thread: Website & Rules

Exclamation Website & Rules

As of last night, the new website is up and running and the rules have been posted. To get to the new site simply go to the NEETS site at www.neetsracing.com and click on the outlaw logo.

If you see any dead links or if something doesn't appear to be working right please let me know and I will pass the info along to Joe to fix it.

All registrations will now be emailed to outlawregistration@neetsracing.com (for those of you who don't use outlook and need to paste the email address into your email)
    Last edited by Erin C; 02-05-2013 at 07:20 AM.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

It is probably me ( computer illiterate ). but I see no outlaw logo and I HAVE clicked on refresh numerous times. phil
    Last edited by Philter39; 02-05-2013 at 06:52 PM.

Hey Phil, make sure you are clicking the link I posted above...the intro page has the link. I tried it on all different web browsers and it is working for me
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Phil
    its on the very first page where you have to click on image to enter. I was having the same issue so you are not the only illiterate one on here

Thanks Erin. My computer illiteracy strikes again. Now if I could figure out how to print out my car registration I could get it inspected. phil

Thread Information