Thread: saying goodbye

saying goodbye

After 35 years of demo derby, roll overs, enduro's it has come time to hang up my helmet. 2013 will be my last year. Health is the most important. Just want to publicly thank my wife and son for their understanding and support. Also, Bobby Benison for his unwavering support and sponsorship for the past 25 years. Monsters recycling is truly a godsend for me.Will be racing at 2 or 3 shows. Don't know now if Riverhead will be one of them. Always took this sport as a vehicle to have fun. Unfortunately, recent rule changes at Riverhead Raceway make it unlikely I will be competing there. Thank you to Barbara and Jim Cromarty for allowing me to fulfill my dream. And last but not least, to all the fans who have shown me support and making me feel like someone.
    Consistancy is the key.

Thanks for the memories on putting on a show for us, take care!
    "keep the faith"

Have I known you that long?!? IIRC we met in the Islip north lot during the Suffolk County Fair. You were prepping a wagon for that's nights derby. (there was one every night) Years later at Bob's various yards , derbies, enduros and @ the port. My time flies. Enjoy your time, as it seems to pass faster as I am getting older.
    Art

You still playing cards? you cleaned house last game LOL

Thread Information