Thread: 1 month Away

1 month Away

Get those registations in early so I have a car count, if there's not 30 cars per class the races will not happen.

I've sent two e-mails trying to register, but my name hasn't appeared on the list yet.
    Kenny Wallace
    Small Car #81

BTW - what if we only have 28 cars in each class? Can't you just charge a couple bucks more per entry or drop the purse a little. I'd be really pissed if after spending time and money on my car over the winter, I load up and drive to the track on opening day only to get sent home. If that were to happen, how many people do you think would come to the second race?
    Last edited by KennyWallace81; 03-13-2013 at 08:46 AM.

just wondering how many cars we have so far in each division , like kenny said not all names appear on list yet ??
    thanks.
    i m really looking forward to april 14 , due to unfortunate circumstances this new car has taken me along time to finally complete and i will be finishing up right til the end, so hope to see you all there.

Kenny It's a money thing I know what it cost's to pay for everything, I don't think it's fare to cut purse, because thats why alot of guys come, it's a very good purse system. secondly we would race with 28 in each class.

Now I don't need a bunch of Question's on this, Just if ur RACING please sign up, it takes a few minutes, It allow's me to get a direction.

Thread Information