Thread: Let Go Guys!!

Let Go Guys!!

If you r interested in running Big D, and have no transponder, don't panic, there's racer's there that will share, If we don't make something happen up here, we gonna lose enduro's up there too.

Would love to join you guys this weekend but in disney with family. Although next Sunday I am driving Richard Petty exp. Around disney speedway. Look out asphalt here we come. Ha ha

I was talking to Jake at Big Diamond. Jake said that they do have four transponders available for rent on Saturday. It will be first come, first serve.

Enduro drivers always work together. If you ask around, I am sure someone will help out as Chuck said. Weather is still looking good folks, I hope to see many of you there, 3PM this Saturday!
    Gary Lileck

Attending...

Jon and I will be there. We're sending the paper work out tomorrow morning.

That's great guys. Looking forward to seeing the 312 and 412 at Big Diamond. Awesome!
    Gary Lileck

I would bring up the 6x but I have to work at Grandview. If it was on Sunday I would be there. Sorry Guys

L39 will be there IF I get parts in time. phil

So the NEETS rules will be in force? Anyone know if that means I don't have to run 6" tires on the Eclipse? The general Big Diamond rules calls out 6" tires for Eclipse, Talon, and Eagle, but they also say NEETS rules. I'll probably go if it's really NEETS rules.

If it is legal at grandview, it will be legal at big diamond

Quote Originally Posted by KennyWallace81 View Post
    So the NEETS rules will be in force? Anyone know if that means I don't have to run 6" tires on the Eclipse? The general Big Diamond rules calls out 6" tires for Eclipse, Talon, and Eagle, but they also say NEETS rules. I'll probably go if it's really NEETS rules.
    Kenny, IT WILL be Neets/Outlaw Rules, and your good to go my friend, spread the word!!

Only three more days folks! Weather looks perfect. Let's go racing!
    Gary Lileck

Anybody know how many laps the small car enduro will be??

Normally it has been 100-laps for 4 cylinder and 100-laps for 8 cylinder.
    Gary Lileck

It's Raceday!! Enduro racing starts at 3pm! If you are not planning to race, we still would like to see you there! Adult general admission to the stands is just $7 and kids 12 and under are free. Hope to see you at the Original Home of Action Racing today.
    Gary Lileck

Thread Information