Would like to thank chuck for taking over and giving us a place to race this season. However as many others have stated the 100 dollar fee is rough. Not only is it 100 dollars to race but 30 to get into the pits, 20 to get a transpoder if need one or go out and buy one for yourself for a few hundred dollars. So just for the day your looking at either 130 or 150 dollars to race that day. Not to mention the fact you need gas to get to the track. I know lots of guys are coming from jersey or up schuykill county way. How much does it cost them for the day to get back and forth. That extra 35 dollars to race that might be the differnce of racing or not because some guys may need that 35 dollars to get to the track that day in gas. Plus not to mention you need gas in the race car to race. I know I wouldnt mind paying 100 dollars entry fee if that included my pit pass for the day. Maybe If you wanna keep charging 100 entry fee guarentee the top 5 will be paid out not based on how many cars. Even if 5th place is 30 dollars at least the driver will feel somewhat better at the end of the day that they at least got there money back for getting into pits. If there is 30+ cars or more and more can be paid out there is great but at minimum top 5 should get paid no matter what the car count is for entry fee being 100 dollars.

Also as a 4 cylinder driver watching the first part of the big car and vintage race from the grandstands on the front strech was tough and heard some complaints from people in stands why the enduro didnt get on the track til almost 2 pm. I think the vintage guys need some better communcation on when starting where to line up and what not. Seen alot of them just driving around as flaggers and others were trying to get them lined up. Also dont let kenny water the track so much before there warm ups and first race. It was way to muddy for those guys for the warm up part of there show and it took them awhile to run it in. The enduro is to start at 1 so have the vintage mods be on the track at 1230 for warm ups and have there first race at 1 followed by the enduro. Perhaps the vintage drivers should be ready in there car so when our meeting gets over they can head right out to the track to start there warm ups. That gives them 20 minutes or so until all enduro drivers are ready for transpoder check time. During the transpoder check give the vintage tome to make a few small changes and get back out ready to race there first race and get lined up in a decent matter.Try to keep things running smooth to keep the fans happy in the stands and they will keep coming back.

I think there is a good thing going on at granview once a month on sundays with some small adjustments I think it would be a great thing and get back to car counts being 30+. Also chuck I like your idea of having an open comp race at end of the season and open the rules up like susky does so you can have multiple cars from multiple tracks. With a track the size of granview you do not need the most motor to win so i think an open comp would be good after our regular 6 race season. John #66