Thread: Does anyone mind???

Does anyone mind???

Everyone knows eckert & i are friends thats no secret, i know from conversations with him that hes really bummed out that he cannot race with us. That was his choice, he took all of this on so we could go out & race. That being said would anyone mind if he would race with us, i know he is bringing his car down to participate in the challange race. I, and alot of other would like a shot at the "title". I say more the merrier, if no one else minds, than bring it on easy e!!!

I certainly do not care at all if Chuck races. In fact I would like to race against him again. phil

I was hoping to see this chuck as I have had the same talk with him and I hear it in his voice how depressed he is. I say race and everyone else take a shot at that championship title

i am not racing now but maybe the drivers in secret vote dropped in a box make the choice. That way no one will fill that one way or another that it will be held against them. I am ok with it. Would be fun to see the Champ go DOWN. just playing. Ray 2ez

Ray I agree that every driver should vote! But it needs to be based off if a majority vote

I vote HELL YEA ! If it wasn"t for Chuck we wouldn't be racing at grandview ! Bring it Chuck

Thread Information