Thread: Cancelled

Cancelled

Due to inclement weather the race today has been cancelled
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

I left my house 20 minutes before the cancellation and drove all the way up there. It's about a 55 mile trip for me one way so I think 1 point per mile, round trip, would makeup for it, right? So if you could add that to my points I already have that would be great Phil, thanks! The downfall of not having mobile internet and living far away. Oh well, my car needed a bath anyways, lol. Was I the only fool that showed up?
    MadButcher #04

Well Ross. As long as I have been racing (since 1985) rainouts always suck. Just part of racing. We had 3 trucks there. I went back for car #2 . I drove 68 miles . Not counting the 105 miles I came home from Sea Isle City NJ this morning so I could go racing. Look at the bright side. Your car is ready for the next race. I would rather see the promoter try to get the show in then to throw in the towel and have it be a sunny day. I was in Bechtelsville later in the day and it was still rainy/ drizzly. No many showed up. All for that racing fix. Like what could be worse then staying home because it looks like rain and the races go on with out you. phil

phil

Trust me I was showing up no matter what it was doing outside lol. I know Chuck was pushing for us to race and I appreciate it alot. Nobody is to blame for the bad weather. I'm only a passenger on the ride up and back anyways so I get to take naps. Plus it's good to get out and see the countryside. Cya in 3 weeks. Praying for good weather.
    MadButcher #04

Thread Information