Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exhaust rule change ?

Kenny, you said a mouth full. What was wrong with the NEETS rules? Except the guys who were running this high performance stuff last year is legal this year. I feel bad for the 8cyl class, It seems like a lot of money to be putting into this type of hobby. To all those guys, maybe look into a late model on a Saturday night at Grandview or Road runner at Big Diamond.....seems pretty equivalent. JMO
    PUNCHY

I just hope the car counts in both classes will improve as the season progresses. I tip my cap to all of the drivers who have been competing in enduros at Grandview Speedway since it started back in 2008. We have seen some terrific races over the past several seasons all thanks to the guys and gals that have competed at the speedway. I keep trying to tell people that this brand of racing is top notch. Thanks again to everyone who has supported enduro racing, this fan certainly appreciates it. Hope to see many of you this Sunday at Grandview.
    Gary Lileck

Thank You Gary,
    Your a great announcer !! Don't know how you remember each name and number but you do a great job !!

Thread Information