Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: results from 6/23/13

The video shows 92 laps being completed by the 311.
    This is not an official decision!!!
    Any changes in the race results will be determined by our fearless promoter.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Thank You for looking into this.

How many laps did you complete according to the scoring system?

Phil said it says I completed 76 laps.

I do recall the 311 up to third at one point in the event. By the way 311, I'm glad to see your team competing at the Grandview Enduros. Hope to see you as the season continues. We have a good crop of competitors from our county (Schuylkill) and I hope to see that support continue.
    Gary Lileck

Thank You Gary. I wanted to let you know that I am from Wiconisco and not Tremont. It is close enough to Schuylkill county. If it wasn't for Jimmy Nieman and his family and crew I would not be able to be doing this. So I owe a big thank you to all of them. I am glad everyone is working together on trying to get my finished corrected from the last race. Keep up the great work use are all doing.

Will Chuck be using your findings in the video or will I still need to watch and document the time for each lap I crossed the start/finish line?

Quote Originally Posted by 311racing View Post
    Will Chuck be using your findings in the video or will I still need to watch and document the time for each lap I crossed the start/finish line?
    You will have to review the video.
    You will have to present it to Chuck.

Joe and Erin adjusted a finish for me one time. I showed them proof on video that my 1st recorded lap of the race was actually 3 laps. But I had to present them the evidence. phil

Car # 311 looks to me had transponder issues again 7/14. Look CAREFULLY at the transponder mounting section in the rules. I would bet you have some issue causing the problem. How big is the hole ? Which direction is transponder mounted ?Exhaust heat nearby ? Anything under transponder ? Charged properly ? Own rent ? You did complete more then 7 laps. phil

311 pulled off early in the race...I have it written in the notes, talk to Chuck to look up exactly what I had written. I was keeping track of who pulled off and on what lap and who came back on at what lap. (not what lap THEY were on but what lap the leader was on...I think it was lap 9 and could have been his lap 7)
    Last edited by Erin C; 07-15-2013 at 06:35 AM.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Erin is correct for the race on 7/14 Phil. I hit the wall and broke very early in the race. I changed the transponder bracket and hole since the issue in the 6/23 race. Seemed to be working for what little time I was out yesterday.

OK At least that finish is okay. I must have confused you with another car I was racing hard at the end of the race. Note to 311 I was away from Monday morning till 7/21 eve on vacation. I will watch 6/23 race video from Neetsspectator. phil

Thanks Phil. I did finish watching it myself. I have all the times wrote down. I will wait to see what you come up with.

Okay this issue is finally resolved. Thanks to Neetsspectator video and hours of counting cars pass by. Car 311 has moved to 7th position. Having completed 92 laps . The corrected points and official points will soon be posted. cars that finished in 7th thru 18th will have there points total corrected by minus 2 points and car 311 will get his correct point tally of plus 24. phil

Thread Information