Thread: Rough riding

Rough riding

I SEE MY WISHES ARE BEING SPIT ON BY A FEW DRIVERS. MOST RESPECT MY WISHES.

SO, AUGUST RACE WILL BE A NO HIT RULE!! I'M DONE TALKING!!

YOU HIT INTENTIONAL, YOUR DONE, WILL NOT BE LISTENING TO STORY'S AFTERWARDS, WE KNOW WHAT A RACING ACCIDENT LOOKS LIKE.

ENOUGH SAID!

I agree 100% with you Chuck.

We shall see, I will fix my car and be back, It's sad this is supposed to be fun, sooner or later someone is going to get seriously hurt trying to have fun with their famiy watching.
    Last edited by glassmanjtf; 07-16-2013 at 06:18 PM. Reason: spelling

do what ya gotta do. If ya wanna crash cars... take your roll cage out and compete in a demolition derby. I got a wife and 3 kids to support. My family worked hard to give me a competitive car the last 2 races, IT'S ALL I CAN AFFORD. Haven't had problems with anyone and I wish to keep it that way. finished 23rd and 9th. Had a blast BOTH TIMES!!!!!!!

Maybe cars should be MORE equal so the slower ones dont get run over too. JMO Black flag works wonders when people pay attention to the flagger or the radio.
    PUNCHY

I agree. There are a few who seem to think you cant get around someone cleanly. I try to race everyone as clean as possible and give them the room they need. I understand racing incidents happen but to drive thru someone every race is uncalled for. For those you cant seem to drive around a car instead of thru it the Pagoda has a race just for you in November. We all work hard on our cars and don't want more work than we need to race again. If I run into someone I go out of my way to find them and apologize after the race as most drivers do the same to me afterwards. I think this is called respect. I am glad to see the series officials are trying to take care of this issue.

I want to throw my two cents in to this conversation as a ex racer and now the chief starter. I have been seeing a lot of this and have made a point to warn these gentleman and ladies that I will not tolerate intentionally hitting in that drivers area. We are all family people with husband's wife's and kids and want to go home the way we came. As for the beating and banging the boys have at it rule is not here race with your head not your tail. Also drivers during off season look into getting radios if you don't have one for the track officials safety and for yours. Have a great night and see everyone on august 11

Thread Information