Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: all enduro drivers

3:00? Why so early? Also when are we required to take the cars out?
    Quote Originally Posted by glassmanjtf View Post
    They want us to be there by 3:00
    PUNCHY

Jen between three and four.
    Thanks for volunteering

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtlmracer2 View Post
    Jen between three and four.
    Thanks for volunteering
    ??????????????
    What r u talking about scott?
    Jen people and cars start piling in that place early, really early, and consider the race that day, big race, there's gonna be people there in the morning.
    So, The cars should be parked in turn 1 by the pits, kinda.
    Taking them out will have to happen at the end of show, or leave it in till morning.

Yeah, do not forget, this is the Forrest Rogers Memorial Race...they have a LOT to do and a LOT to prepare for let alone the anticipation of this event by the fans on what is going to be a gorgeous day. Getting one thing out of the way before crowds start coming around and causing it to be a safety hazard because of cars moving around would be one small thing to making their day run smoother.
    Last edited by Erin C; 08-06-2013 at 11:58 AM. Reason: too many is's? I forgot to proof read :/
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

I know when people get to the track because I am one of them every Saturday night. Those people hang out at their cars not in stands or pits. Considering gate only opens at 430 to pits and 5 in stands on normal night. Just wanted info before we got there that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy E View Post
    ??????????????
    What r u talking about scott?
    Jen people and cars start piling in that place early, really early, and consider the race that day, big race, there's gonna be people there in the morning.
    So, The cars should be parked in turn 1 by the pits, kinda.
    Taking them out will have to happen at the end of show, or leave it in till morning.
    PUNCHY

Here's a promotional idea.

Give out some tickets for Sundays race. I don't mean just hand them out. Ask the people that are looking at the enduro cars if they would like to see them race on Sunday. If they say yes then give them a ticket to get in. Tickets would be given to people that have never attended an enduro race. If not tickets you could put their name on the will call list.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

agreed. Going to be a busy day.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin C View Post
    Yeah, do not forget, this is is the Forrest Rogers Memorial Race...they have a LOT to do and a LOT to prepare for let alone the anticipation of this event by the fans on what is going to be a gorgeous day. Getting one thing out of the way before crowds start coming around and causing it to be a safety hazard because of cars moving around would be one small thing to making their day run smoother.
    Gary Lileck

Got the info needed. Thanks justen
    PUNCHY

And what is that info Miss Punchy ? phil
    Quote Originally Posted by punchy View Post
    Got the info needed. Thanks justen

Jen,
    I am sorry the first turn picnic area inside the gate to be more accurate and I never even seen that on your question. I apologize and the earlier the better.

Thread Information