Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: October Race 200 lapper

October Race 200 lapper

Would like to have a 200 lap 4 and 8 cylinder endure. How many takers do I have. This post is my decision breaker!! Let me know, 100.00 registration.

sounds great....I'm all for it.

Is that both racing at one time or seperate? Just wanted to know. Raz 2ez

Quote Originally Posted by tbirdracer View Post
    Is that both racing at one time or seperate? Just wanted to know. Raz 2ez
    C'mon man!! Seperate. LOL Ray Ray did u wanna run with the 4's?

Sounds good!!! Under the lights?????????
    Shawn Naftzinger
    Rustyboltz Racing #16N
    "Old School!"

Just asking.... Big diamond raced them together one year at the end. Chuck won that race.

If all goes well this Sunday, Id love to do 200 laps

And if you're going to do it, it has to be separate. No running the two cars together.

Well my opinion is. Look at the % of cars that finish 100 laps. Also look at the % that finished the 150 lap race. A quick look shows %50 or less in 100 lap shows. Me I would love to race 400 laps. BUT to few cars at end of race makes for less excitement at end. Also Dust from 100 more laps. Unless the Old Mods don't race. Then the extra laps wont matter. phil

I would be in for the 200 lapper but I would need a fuel stop. Im in not going to buy a bigger cell for one race... so if we stop for fuel I'm in!

Team 32 is in for the 200 laps or more for the v8's only. No 4 cylinder's.

Flagmans in and I think if chuck can get it under the lights would you y'all be willing to chip in the extra money? Never had an enduro under the lights give it a though drivers

1- they would be ran separate.
    2-they would be a fuel stop at 100 laps.
    3- It's 1200.00 extra to turn lights on.
    4-I know the cars drop after so many laps, but that's why it's an enduro.
    5- I would like to open it up a little, and ask limited cars to participate with the v-8, without Boo hooing from people, they have to make 200 laps.
    6- Thought about 250 laps too though. fuel stop at 125

Keep the thoughts coming, any for sures let me know on here and I'll start making list.

I would like to run all green. You pit to get gas under green. Y have pit stop.? U pit under green to change tires. Jmo. I know I am the only that would like it. Seems to me that's enduroing.

I like the idea of 250 also. It would be a real test of the cars and that is the point of an endure. also the longer the race, the more of a chance for the underdogs to take the victory just like my dad did in 1997 at Flemington during a 250 lapper. I also agree with Ray, pit under green. It will take more time to line every one up. Although it may not be a bad idea because then it would tighten up the pack for a little while longer. I would be fine with letting the other guys race with us. Seeing that they would probably have to stop for fuel and tires more than we would. I like the ideas Chuck, keep em coming.

Thread Information