Thread: the gods were watching

the gods were watching

got dumped in the backstretch and don't know why......after i asked the crew who did it i was informed the driver had been DQed for his actions. if it was an accident...no prob.....if it was not and it happens again.....make no mistake about it....i will come seek an explanation! For now, as far as I'm concerned...the gods were watching and it was handled. good luck next race and I hope Dunn #03 is felling better today. If others feel I'm doing something wrong, let me know. After 19yrs in racing....advice beats stupidity 100% of the time. FYI...This is my first time racing a front wheel drive car...be patient, I'll figure it out.

I did get into you in turn 3 not intentional.. Don't think that is what you are talking about. But it did knock my steering wheel alignment out 1/2 turn. You were getting around pretty well. I had to work hard to get by you. phil

congrats on win #3 for the year. rubbin is racin and sometimes u have to move someone out of the way WITH-IN REASON. It's part of the game. my crew felt it was intentional, obviously the GODS (officials) thought it was and I have no clue what led up to it. my biggest issue right now is being cosistant through the turns (may-be that had something to do with it). that's where i seem to be losing most of my time.

Racer05 you are getting a lot better and if you need help with getting car right to drive don't hesitate to ask

Thread Information