Thread: Congrats To Enduro winner at Kutztown tonight Todd Francis !!

Wink Congrats To Enduro winner at Kutztown tonight Todd Francis !!

We were so excited to be there and see 1 of our drivers win at kutztown tonight ! Congrats Todd Francis ! ( small car # 86 ) !!! Great Job !!! Henry & Sue

Wow that's Great! Congrats Todd!!
    MadButcher #04

Awesome!!! Congrats Todd!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Congrats to Todd on a well deserved victory.
    Gary Lileck

way to go!!!

I had a blast racing on that small track. The progressive banking sure made it a multigroove tack. Pat Hires in his V8 car led much of the race. Running with a left front flat. Pat was on the high side and Todd digging in the middle. Great racing. Mazda suffered from being getting pushed into a car attempting to pit. Fixed that only to have a RF hub break. Also racing were Justin Steigerwalt( well sort of), # 53 Daryl Herman, Doug and Mark Naftzinger, Paul Noll, Gary Grim , Brian (roll me back over please) Yelk , John Bilofski 391 , among others. 21 cars started 5 finished. Mark this one on your calendar to race in next year. phil

Phil, just past the half-point in the event, the transponder scoring had Pat five laps down in fifth. That was highly impossible as Pat passed the whole field at least twice. They were using hand scoring as a back-up and later showed both the 86 and the 2 on the same lap. Electronic scoring had Gary Grim in front of the whole field by two laps until Hires spun and was collected by Grim ending his race. Gary was running a tremendous race but I'm not so sure he had a two lap lead.

as for Pat Hires, Looked like the outer casing came off of the left front tire around lap 60 and he still raced that car fast for another 60 laps. The tire finally blew totally and then the left rear went, ending his night.
    Gary Lileck

Thanks Gary. From my perspective in the race car I felt Pat was leading. I keep a fairly good track of what cars are passing me. I'll bet hand scoring that race was tuff. phil

Thread Information