They are having a Big Car Enduro and a Small Car Enduro this Sunday afternoon August 25th at Mahoning Valley Speedway. It has a 2PM start time. Not sure on race distances or admissions. Anyone on this forum planning to compete? Mahoning is a fun race track, and I always enjoyed watching enduros there. I'm hoping to attend from the grandstands this Sunday.

Actually, I had planned to attend Mountain Speedway's enduros this past Sunday, but something came up and was unable to attend. I guess it was good that I didn't go as according to press release they only had 13 Big Cars, 10 Small Cars and 6 Legend Cars. A 50 mile one way trip to see a grand total of 29 race cars would have really pissed me off!

Makes you think about the future of enduro racing. I certainly hope it stays alive at our area racetracks but what is happening to the cars? I know we had this discussion on the forum in the past, but a car count like they had at Mountain last week really doesn't look good.

Anyways, I wanted to throw the word out for Mahoning this week, hope to see a decent field there on Sunday. Weather looks good as of now.