Thread: Upcoming race at Selinsgrove Speedway Oct. 12...

Upcoming race at Selinsgrove Speedway Oct. 12...

Selinsgrove Speedway is having an open street stock/ roadrunner race this Saturday. I didn't see the rules until today so I wanted to copy and paste here. The Late Models are the headlining division with a $5000 to win feature. Racing starts at 6PM.

From the press release...

For the street stock challenge event, the following classes will be eligible to compete using their respective home-track rules and specifications: Selinsgrove roadrunners, Mountain Speedway factory stocks, Big Diamond roadrunners, NEETS big car enduros, Hesston hobby-modifieds/strictly stocks, and Susquehanna Speedway extreme stocks.
    Gary Lileck

There's a lot of good racing coming up as the year draws to an end...Susquehanna and Black Rock are coming up quickly in November as well. I wish we could get to Susquehanna this year but it falls on a date we are attending a wedding.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Jason brown started 14th, finished 7th, chris reichert started 19th, finished 15th, captain started 21st, finished 12th. The feature was only 12 laps, not alot of time to get it going. Not too bad for running our enduro cars against high performance racecars!!!! Also cory baver who used to race with us won $1,000 on a scratch off, & mike reichert won the fifty-fifty!!!!
    Last edited by CAPTAIN; 10-13-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Thank you very much for the rundown Chuck! With more laps I could guarantee you all would have been to the front
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Thread Information