Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bridgeport Enduro 10/26/2013

I'm tossing around the idea of attending a race this Saturday and thought about this one for a little bit. I would think that the Micro Sprints should bring a decent car count for $1000 to win each. Would be nice if the Georgetown Speedway guys show up for the four cylinder race, but who knows if that will happen. Sort of concerned about car counts for the enduros. That combined with my long drive and tolls, not sure it would be worth it for me.

Mahoning Valley is having a huge race this Saturday paying good money. Even so, that $25 general admission is a little high. I'm leaning more towards the Candy Bowl at Susquehanna Speedway Park. Same general admission as Bridgeport ($15) and you see a full program of ARDC Midgets (final point show of the year), Sportsman-Modifieds (even though they will have sail panels which is a BIG NEGATIVE in my book lol), 600 Micro Sprints, Sidewinder 1000 Micro Sprints (2 features), Legend Cars, and the Lincoln Speedway Thundercars (who always put on a great show). Closer to home, same admission as Bridgeport and much more racing.

I would like to wish the best of luck to all attending Bridgeport this week and hope its a good show for all that attend.
    Gary Lileck

I talked to danny sorrano today, he runs the enduro at bridgeport. Our cars are legal for this weekends race, no changes need to be made, still must have all the safety equiptment that i mentioned above. Good luck to those that go!!!

Thread Information