Thread: 11/2 enduro at Susky

11/2 enduro at Susky

Just wondering if anyone is planning on going to Susky. I am planning on racing that day, just wondering if I will have any company. Also looking for anyone to be a hand scorer.

Big Daddy

Undecided yet. But I am taking both cars to Bridgeport 10/28. Will see after that. phil

I wish, I really wanted to go to Susquehanna this year but we have a wedding to attend the same day.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

Big Daddy, I have tentative plans to run at Susquehanna on 11/2. There is also a test & tune out there this coming Wednesday afternoon. I will need a hand scorer too if anyone is interested. I assume they do not use transponders there. Noah Frazier #23/23x

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDADDY64 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone is planning on going to Susky. I am planning on racing that day, just wondering if I will have any company. Also looking for anyone to be a hand scorer.

Big Daddy
    You'll have company... Big Daddy! There's a group from the skook going.

looked on susky web site and cant find tech rules....if I don't have to do much to the car, I'd like to go. where can I find tech rules?

As has been tradition since the very first Turkey 200 enduro at Susquehanna, I plan to be in the stands. Good luck to all of you, this is always one of my favorite shows.
    Gary Lileck

Quote Originally Posted by racer05 View Post
    looked on susky web site and cant find tech rules....if i don't have to do much to the car, i'd like to go. Where can i find tech rules?
    this is a 8 cylinder race, only and it's extreme stock rules, there are some fast hot rods down there.

I was there last year not really a tech. Your grandview car will be fine for the 4 cylinders. Like chuck said though a lot of fast cars up there. I think scott dunn either placed 2nd or 3rd up there last year in the 4 cylinders.
    Quote Originally Posted by racer05 View Post
    looked on susky web site and cant find tech rules....if I don't have to do much to the car, I'd like to go. where can I find tech rules?

info page I read said to bring your track rules with you. ran there before and it does have some fast cars. it is also a fun track to run. see everyone there

I would like to comment. The motor in my Pontiac enduro car won some Roadrunner races at Susky in the 95 and 96 seasons. I enjoyed racing at that track. phil

Hey Phil,
    Why just your motor won some races,what about the rest of the car wasn't it there with the motor?

No the 1975 Pontiac was built in 1998 with a 455 engine. The Roadrunner division at Susky was 1994-96. The motor is older built for that track. phil

Quote Originally Posted by Philter39 View Post
    Undecided yet. But I am taking both cars to Bridgeport 10/28. Will see after that. phil
    The 26th, Phil. This Saturday night. Not the 28th.

Gates open at 3 and racing begins at 6. Enduro drivers dont have to show up before the racing starts but they probably will have a "practice" session after all of the heats and warm ups.
    Travis "big head" Guyer 25T

The Turkey 200 at Susquehanna Speedway Park is this Saturday afternoon. Here's the link for rules in both classes. Outlaw Enduro Cars are legal under your rules, so hope to see many of you there this Saturday!
    http://www.sspracing.net/press_release7.htm

Here is the link to the entry form. If you pre-register and mail it out today, you will save $25 on registration.
    http://www.sspracing.net/13Docs/2013...ember%202_.pdf

Here is the link to the time schedule
    http://www.sspracing.net/event_schedules.htm

As stated, I will try to make this one and watch from the stands as I have in previous years. Would be great to see a nice car count and I sure hope some of the Outlaw drivers attend. Good luck and see you Saturday!
    Gary Lileck

Thread Information