Thread: Bridgeport Racing This Saturday

Bridgeport Racing This Saturday

There is an 8 Cyl. Enduro on the 1/4 mile track and also a 4 cyl. race at Bridgeport this Saturday.

Gates open at 3pm and racing begins at 6. 8 Cyl. guys, you dont have to show up early. They told us there is no real reason to be there at the beginning of the show. Although you dont have to show up before 6, they will probably have a "practice" session after warm ups and heats for the other divisions which will probably be around 8pm. We will race last also.

See you there Kenny!!
    Travis "big head" Guyer 25T

Does any one know if I can keep my tranny cooler in the back window ? has Mostly steel lines that run thru interior with hose sections covered over. phil

Phil, I only went over once this year and nobody from the track got within 8-10 feet of my car before or after the race. I think they were just happy to have cars. You might check out the Bridgeport site and try and contact the track.

I hope to see you there, the car is ready. My daughter is bugging me to go to Knoebels for the weekend for their Halloween themed stuff. Let's see... 15 minutes to Bridgeport or 2:15 to Knoebels... hmmmmm.

Well Saturday night racing at Bridgeports 1/4 Race track was a good time. I do not ever recall racing a 4 cylinder on a track that you slid the back of the car so far out to get the car to turn. And my Pontiac was so much steering with the gas pedal It was a blast. If you thought of going and did not you missed out. phil

That was an awesome show. I am very glad I went! Good job to both the 4s and the 8s.

Congrats to Tom Wolfe for winning the 8cyl 50 lap Enduro!
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

It's a fun but tough little track to get around. Tom sure had it figured out in the big car enduro. Congrats.

Thread Information