Thread: Frostbite 7

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Frostbite 7

Who is going to the Frostbite 7 at Mountain Speedway? Less than two weeks away, jan 4th. A 100 lap enduro for each class, $1000 to win, then demolition derbies and fireworks. I may be there in the stands.

If memory serves correctly, I think that I only missed two Frostbite Enduro races. Last year I was under the weather and unable to attend. I also missed the wind and ice bowl they had there in 2010. I think it was 17 degrees that day with a wind of 40 to 50 mph and I opted out! Before that I never missed a Beaters With Heaters event. Such a great event, sure miss those days.

We will see how it goes for the 2014 version. Last official race for Mountain Speedway before it becomes Evergreen Raceway Park.
    Gary Lileck

Joe and I would like to go but we are playing it by ear based on how I feel and what the weather is going to be like.
    Erin Cutri
    NEETS Official: Co Promoter
    Email: bartleye2@hotmail.com
    Cell: 570-878-0769

I will be there to watch the race

F.y.i., must have mufflers!!!

Six days until the first outdoor race of 2014! According to newswatch 16, we are looking at a snow storm on Thursday with a possible accumulation, although they don't expect much. Saturday looks sunny and mid 20s with the morning starting off in the single temps.
    Gary Lileck

They also do not plow the track, you have to make your own. I hope it snows!!!!!

Thread Information