Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Prestoria Farms Sponsor for the Caraway Race this week End

Unhappy Prestoria Farms Sponsor for the Caraway Race this week End

Where is Prestoria Farms located, and what are they or what do they do ??
    Friend of mine lives in Ashboro NC about 3 miles from the track and is asking me. He and his neighbors never heard of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Mergl View Post
    Friend of mine lives in Ashboro NC about 3 miles from the track and is asking me. He and his neighbors never heard of them.
    No clue.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Mergl View Post
    The closest that I could find is Prestoria Motorsports LL: in Ashboro, NC but I doubt that it is that.

Quote Originally Posted by JWfor8x View Post
    The closest that I could find is Prestoria Motorsports LL: in Ashboro, NC but I doubt that it is that.
    See, now that is interesting. I did a cursory search yesterday and couldn't find jack-all.

Using the information you gave, it shows that Prestoria Motorsports was the promoter for the 2011 NSS. If that is the case, it would not be a big step to presume involvement with a WSMT race.
    Digging further...
    Prestoria Motorsports is owned by the Hackett's.
    The Hacketts took over Caraway in 2011, and the incorporation date for Prestoria Motorsports was in December of 2010. One of its addresses is the same as the track...so...essentially the race is being sponsored by the management group of the track?

Mrs. Hackett also is the manager or equivalent for Prestoria Properties? Is that somehow the link...perhaps starting a farm?

Regardless - it is one step above shady that there is a race sponsor that is invisible on the Web.
    -Mike
    Last edited by fastbackss; 03-27-2014 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fastbackss View Post
    Prestoria Motorsports is owned by the Hackett's.
    The Hacketts took over Caraway in 2011, and the incorporation date for Prestoria Motorsports was in December of 2010. One of its addresses is the same as the track...so...essentially the race is being sponsored by the management group of the track?
    More than likely this is the answer. Prestoria Farms 150 sounds a lot better than We Can't Pull a Sponsor for This Race 150.

I guess thats going to be the best answer.
    Thank You all for your efforts

Quote Originally Posted by Racer1_NC View Post
    More than likely this is the answer. Prestoria Farms 150 sounds a lot better than We Can't Pull a Sponsor for This Race 150.
    But it does show some serious commitment from the owners. It could have been called cancelled.

Don't fool yourself.....they make money off the modified shows, sponsored or not.......if they didn't, they wouldn't want so many of them every season.

I'll put the positive spin on this, I'm glad they make a profit on the modified shows because that keeps the track in business & more places to race.

Quote Originally Posted by RBH View Post
    I'll put the positive spin on this, I'm glad they make a profit on the modified shows because that keeps the track in business & more places to race.
    And here I was just contemplating what no good, "capitalist pig bastages" they must be-If they dare make money the government must annex them immediately! Seriously though, maybe they need to share their formula with the other track owners.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveS View Post
    And here I was just contemplating what no good, "capitalist pig bastages" they must be-If they dare make money the government must annex them immediately! Seriously though, maybe they need to share their formula with the other track owners.
    Such anger.....I never stated it was a bad thing for a track to make money. I was just pointing out they have no need for a sponsor to hold tour race. Sheesh.....

Quote Originally Posted by Racer1_NC View Post
    Such anger.....I never stated it was a bad thing for a track to make money. I was just pointing out they have no need for a sponsor to hold tour race. Sheesh.....
    No anger at all, just funnin'. I know the Southern tour purses are less than up here but can they really turn a profit from the gates alone?

havet heard the term "bastages" used in many years. Good one Steve S.
    Pork Roll is very important to me. Please respect that.

2010 Touched Trio Top-5 Standings:
    Linda 1st 381 points
    Tbax 2nd 380 points
    Axel 3rd 327 points

2010 WAS NOT the same for Axel...

Thread Information