Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tri Track Open Modified Series

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yup, MRS and Lee really stuck it to you guys and Star. A shot across the bow if you ask me. I say run July 28th anyway. You'll still get more cars and fans. I'll be there for sure. Memorial Day could be fun too though.
    Last edited by BigMac; 12-02-2017 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMac View Post
    Yup, MRS and Lee really stuck it to you guys and Star. A shot across the bow if you ask me. I say run July 27th anyway. You'll still get more cars and fans. I'll be there for sure. Memorial Day could be fun too though.
    Its JUNE 27TH NOT JULY

You are incorrect. The Star 125 is always run the last weekend of July (28th this year if they don't move it). Lee went ahead and scheduled the modified racing series the night before on the 27 of July. The Seekonk race is the end of June.

Actually, the SBM was run in early June for many years, but then we moved it to the end of July when the ROC scheduled a race on that date in June..

Never easy finding open dates.

Personally, I still think the SBM can run that same weekend at end of July. But, waiting on word from Star.

Right now,

So far, we have 3 races scheduled for 2018. ( Hoping for Star, and for Waterford too)

Saturday, May 26 - Claremont

Wednesday, June 27 - Seekonk

Saturday, Oct 27 - Seekonk

Working on finalizing other dates..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	claremont may 26.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	2754

Claremont , Saturday, May 26

I agree, run it the end of July. Lee should have little to no impact on Star. You could even announce the race date for 2019 to avoid this issue next year. Very uncool on the part of MRS and Lee. It's Christmas though, time for Star to make a decision

Pure guess here but since Star's supers schedule was just released and they weren't scheduled for July 28th I'm guessing that date is out. Fingers crossed for July 14th now.

Thread Information