Thread: Thanks , J A Ackley

Thanks , J A Ackley

Once again, J A Ackley, Managing Editor of Dick Berggren's Speedway Illustrated Magazine and owner of Long Island Jam .Com. Has come though for his home track drivers and has enabled me to give each driver a copy of the magazine on opening night. Saturday May 2nd 2015. Just like others who have gotten there start at Riverhead Raceway. John loyalty's will always lie with his home track. This August John, along with his lovely wife Jess, will be returning to the Island to visit family and friends . While hear, they will also take in a night of racing at Riverhead Raceway. John said he couldn't come back home without making a stop at the track. John admitted, It will be nice to see everybody and catch up on want's been going on over the past year. I hope he has enough time, cause he's going to get an ear full......... Well opening day is this Saturday May 2nd , 2015. Pit gates will open at 11:00 am, with practice starting at 1:30 pm, with racing to follow at 5:30 pm. It should be a great opening night with all 7 divisions on hand....... Almost forgot ! Sunday May 3rd, 2015. The first Enduro Races of the season start. Pit gates will open at 10:00 am, with Enduro Races starting at 12:30 pm...... As I always say " BE THERE OR BE SQUARE "
    Last edited by Mack; 04-28-2015 at 04:19 PM.

Thread Information