Went to Caraway Sunday. As expected, it was a disappointing field of 14 cars, and that consisted of a couple travelers that won't make all shows, so we can expect 12 or 13 cars at each race this year, I suppose. Still, the cars there were mostly competitive, and tires kept the field close, so it turned out to be a pretty entertaining race.

Tim Brown apparently got hurt, but didn't seem to hit the wall too hard, and the car wasn't badly damaged. Anyone heard what was actually wrong with him?

Congrats to John Smith, too bad for Jason Myers, and hated to see Preece have problems, as he was really fast.

The 602 Super Series for limited late models ran, and the owner of that series is trying to start a crate series for modifieds. I think he has a desire to fail, personally, as I can't believe there are too many around here wanting to get into a modified. I just don't see it happening. They had 18 limiteds though, and put on a good show, so as crate models go, that seems to be a pretty good series.