Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Boston to Stafford?

Boston to Stafford?

My wife has planned my summer vacation, has me flying into Boston on Aug 4. Plan was to go to a Red Sox game on Friday night (her way of saying the trip is about me!), but I have discovered there is a tour race at Stafford that night, and according to G maps, it is a 1.5 hour ride. Anyone got any thoughts on a tourist attempting to drive out of Boston on a Friday afternoon around 4:00? The ball game requires no driving, but the race is more worth it to me. Any recommendations?

Mass Pike could be tuff at that hour. hit or miss depends if everyone puts phones away and pays attention to the road definitely better than sox game but that's me stafford and mods good track and show

Mass. pike to I-84 to 190. Once past I-495 should be smooth sailing. Good choice.

There is another tour race at Thompson on 9th. The drive on 4th could suck but the tour race won't start until 9 pm or later so you have time. I aggree, once you clear 495 you are fine.

Made the trip, glad I did. Great show, fantastic race track. Preece put on a great show. Other than 2.5 hour drive from Boston, all was well. Much better ride going back, only took an hour and 20 minutes.

Not sure why, but hearing that made me happy. Good job making the trip!

1st mod race I've been to in 5 yrs (live in Fl.) Preece put on a clinic passing turn 3, measuring up out of t-2. Think I converted 3 friends into going again.

Thread Information