RYAN PREECE BOBBLEHEAD GIVE A WAY AND SEMINAR ALL A PART OF NEW ENGLAND RACERS AUCTION/TRADE SHOW/SEMINAR AND RIVERSIDE PARK SPEEDWAY REUNION ON DECEMBER 2ND

Ryan Preece might be the hottest name in NASCAR racing right now and the Berlin, CT will be one of the highlights of the New England Racers Auction/Trade Show/Seminar and Riverside Park Speedway Reunion set for Saturday, December 2, 2017 at the Mass Mutual Center in downtown Springfield, Ma.
Preece, who is a past NASCAR modified tour champion already four wins on the NASCAR Whelen modified tour schedule and has a win at the Iowa Speedway in the Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota and also had a second place finish at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
When asked about having a bobble head give away, Preece, just 26 years old chuckled, “It’s something that I never expected. I have to thank Albert and Cathy Moniz, my sponsors who came up with the idea but what a great concept.” Ryan said.
“I have been very lucky to have been with Albert and Cathy from Falmouth Ready Mix, Mizzy Construction of Plainville, CT and Mohawk Northeast out of Southington, CT. These people have been influential in helping me with my career along with modified car owners Connie and Eddie Partridge.” Preece said recently.
For Cathy Moniz, who along with her husband, Albert own Falmouth Ready Mix concrete on Cape Cod, they are thrilled to be able to help Ryan and think the bobble head give away and autograph session will be a great way to celebrate Ryan’s success with his many fans.
“Our sponsorship is not about us.” Cathy Moniz said, “It’s about standing by Ryan and believing in him, helping him follow his dreams and his goal to the national level of NASCAR racing.”
Falmouth Ready Mix is sponsor of Ryan’s SK modified and Cathy believes that with his driving ability, his all American looks and his fan friendly attitude that he can be the next NASCAR star.
“He really has the whole package going to him and we want to help him succeed.” Cathy said, while admitting the bobble head wasn’t her idea, but she really likes it. “It is going to be a fun day. We know that Ryan belongs on the NASCAR national level and I won’t rest till he gets there.”
C.J.Everett Success Promotions is in charge of the bobble heads and it is a very intricate project before the finished product is produced.
First, about 6 to 8 photos of the Ryan will be submitted and from there they will be sent to the art department. A template will be made into a mold. Once it is done, a sample will be sent and any changes will be made.
Once the sponsor looks over the sample, other corrections will be made until everyone is satisfied with the final product.
“From there it will be sent to our factory in China and they will be produced, in this case a lot of 1000 will be made.” Everett said, from there, “They are hand painted by many artist so that will while they are all going to look the same, there are subtle differences in each one.”
Everett and his company is the bobble head maker for Major League Baseball and specialize in sports bobble heads.
While Preece will be also be doing a seminar besides the autograph session, he said he is equally proud that his grandfather, the legendary Bob Judkins will be inducted into the Riverside Park Speedway Hall of Fame that day.
“I know that my grandfather is proud of me and what I have done and I am equally proud of him for his induction and I am just happy that I will be there and able to witness it.” Ryan said.
Free parking will be available for all attendees and is just $10.00 per person while children under 12 are free. For more information or sponsorship availabilities please contact jlneauction@gmail.com or neracersauction.com

Brian Danko