With the lease contract set and signed Wall Stadium Speedway management and staff are ready to prepare for the 2018 season at the third mile high banked paved oval speedway.

“This is a very happy day for me and my family,” said promoter Cliff Krause. “My family is thrilled that we will be at Wall Stadium in 2018 and 2019! We want to thank everyone who supports this speedway and has helped us to really bring the track to life! We have a great group of race teams, a great staff and a great group of fans.

“We are very excited about 2018 and beyond. Thank you to everyone who supports the track!”

Now that the contract is in place management, officials and staff have set to work on the 2018 schedule, speedway maintenance and other items needed to prepare for the fast approaching season. Schedules and pit licenses will be available soon.

Wall Stadium presents professional motorsports events on Saturdays and Sundays through September with special post-season races in October and November. The speedway is located on Route 34 in Wall Township, N.J., just one mile north of Garden State Parkway exit 98 and Interstate 195 exit 35B. The speedway hotline number is 732-681-6400, while ckmotorsports@aol.com is the track’s email address. More information is also available at www.wallspeedwayracing.com.

Jeff Gravatt