Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Race #16 Results and Discussion

Race #16 Results and Discussion

Not one of us got the pole bonus points correct. That certainly aids R_wes in his quest.

His primary chaser, JustWinBaby, will not be able to catch him as their picks are too similar. There is no way for him to gain enough.

2nd place is a wide open battle, as JustWinBaby, Blake, and Scott have distinctly different choices.

Most interestingly is that Scott has a very remote chance of catching R_wes. It hinges on Lutz/T. Solomito/Swanson all finishing near the top 5 and Preece finishing in the top 2. He has to gain 28 to overtake, 27 to tie.
    Last edited by fastbackss; 10-14-2018 at 12:06 PM.

Tough to gain on the leader when he gets the second most points for the week.

JustWinBaby did all he could, winning the week. It was a valiant effort, and solidified 2nd place overall. (Fun fact - he lost by 19 points. He had 2 less poles (20 points) than our winner got).
    Bobgabes had the big jump of the week, going from 5th up to 3rd to get the last spot on the podium.

But our winner was R_wes. He was the only player to win 4 weeks. (Yes that is one out of every 4 races)

Our best average week was Bristol. The worst was Seekonk. We were the least deviant in the 2nd NH race and the most in the 1st Riverhead race.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chrankings.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	93.5 KB 
ID:	2771
    Talk to you in the offseason as we look to make some changes. Thanks to the website team for hosting us this year!

Thought I would mix things up in my selections. Went by last 4 races and who had most reasonable finishes and hoped the 15 would have some bad luck, sorry. It didn't. Best finish for me yet and hope you keep the game going I look forward to it each year. Thanks Scott.

Thank you Fastback for taking the time to run the pool this year. I enjoyed participating. With the impending shuttering of this site is there any thoughts as to where this may find a home in the future? Hopefully if this contest will continue next year it can be posted here so we know where to migrate to? All in all I thought it was an exciting season, some good racing. The icebreaker will be here before you know it. Thanks again! -Rob

Absolutely would like to continue it. I hope beyond hope that it is here, if it is not I will find somewhere to put it.

We'll have a separate discussion on proposed changes to it as well. Feedback is good!

Thank You for your time running the pool.

If you are looking for help with the site contact me.

Wow, two races the highest and two races the lowest, not going too many places with that....LOL Thanks for running the pool and look to continue next year no matter where it's done.

Thread Information