Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2019 Race Results

2019 Race Results

Here are the current standings after the first race.

Nice job by Scott in being the only person to eclipse the 40 point marker with the new point system. Also impressive debut by cornellsgt12.

Comment: I have listed the full scores for TourMods and Mod11Racer. They will however incur a 10 point penalty, which is not currently shown.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chrankings.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	2773

Nice to add the late arrivals & the penalty should help prevent someone from taking advantage of the system. You know how racers are.

Can I be added to the scoreboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Can I be added to the scoreboard?
    Yeesh - so demanding! Seriously though, thank you for catching this. I had somehow combined you and Bobgabes. Revised attached.

Views:	43 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	2774

Thanks for adding me. Love this game and keep up the good work.

Oh my. I think most of us, except for Scott, are getting our drop race in early.

Scott got the most points for the 2nd consecutive race. Tour Mods is the only other player to get 30 or more in both race.

Score is sorted by drop, which really means it is by your best race. It will continue to be sorted this way for the rest of the season.

Views:	47 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	2775

Race #3 Results

This was quite a week. Big scores were the norm. The lowest score of the week would have been in the top 4 for either of the first two races. Heck, the average score was within 1 point of being the high for both races. Six of the twelve got at least 3 points for qualifying.

Mod11Racer used the high score for the week to jump to the top of the leaderboard. He is tied with cornellsgt12. The top 5 are separated by only 3 points.

We’ll see if the success can continue at the end of the month when we hit another Connecticut track.

Views:	56 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	2776

Thread Information