Racerhub.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2024 Leaderboard

2024 Leaderboard

Race #1 Results are in - and it appears we got fairly lucky.

Lucky in the sense that ALL people from last year got their picks in before the website went down again. I tried to do the results yesterday and it was gone.

For the future - if that happens - I will try to keep it going via e-mail. My e-mail address is my screenname <at> hotmail.com

If the website is down feel free to send me your picks. You might want to note it somewhere (or send me a test e-mail) so that I have it and because you won't be able to get it if the site is down!

As for this race - we had a large gap of points. The large entry list helped with that one. Standard deviation was 6.7 points.

RBH had the highest total for the race picks- the only driver to eclipse 50.
    Scott technically has the lead, as he scored 48 but got the 3 point bonus for getting the laps led correct (51 total).
    Stevie Goodyear has 48, rounding out the podium after one race.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ns 2024.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	2917
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post ns 2024.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	2918

Rules for year:

Pick 5 drivers, with an alternate to be used if one of the 5 does not take the green. If multiple do not take the green the alternate will replace the highest position driver that did not start.
    Pick pole winner.
    Race scoring
    Pole scoring for picking any of the top 3 (5-3-1).
    One race score drop (qualifying and laps led bonuses do not drop)

Pick who will lead the most laps. This will be a 3 point bonus if you get it correct.

Minor change to the penalty points:
    If it is a one-day show - the penalty will be assessed after start of practice. The penalty will be 3 points.
    If it is a multi-day show - the penalty will be assessed after start of qualifying. The penalty will be 5 points.

bump

REMINDER - if the site is down - please e-mail me - my screenname + hotmail <dot> com

Also evaluating how to handle drops, given that some of the regulars were not able to get picks in.

Before any potential decisions are made - here is the status using the standard rules, which includes a drop. Keep all pole and laps led points

Mod11 - 110
    JustWin - 110
    Bobgabes - 102
    TourMods - 100
    Blake - 99
    Scott - 95
    Moa57 - 91
    fastbackss - 80
    Stevie - 54 (missed Thompson)
    MJ Procko - 49 (missed Thompson)
    RBH - 0 (missed two races so registers as a zero)

Richmond high scores (not counting bonus points):
    JustWin - 50
    Mod11 - 45
    bobgabes - 45
    Richmond lowest score
    fastbackss - 31

Thompson high scores (not counting bonus points):
    TourMods - 54
    JustWin - 53
    Mod11 - 51
    Thompson lowest score
    fastbackss - 32