Thread: Please bring a cat/dog food item

NEETS-1

Please bring a cat/dog food item

Along with our NEETS cash donation, we are asking people to bring a cat or dog (mainly cat) food item for the shelter. Sometimes these things are better than money for them.
    The drop off point will be at my truck/trailer for the pits and near the concession stand for the grandstand side.
    It just makes ya feel good when we help someone....doesn't it.
    Thank you

Billy, the concession stand people will take care of the donations? LOL, kidding.

It's a great thing what NEETS is doing for the shelter. Many folks have pets they treat as if they were their own kids
    Last edited by Geno; 03-29-2005 at 09:34 PM.

Wink Wabbit Wations..............

What about us Wabbits ? hehe...........................
    Mikey the bird gotta eat too!.....................
    UNCLE PETEY.....................

BlingxBling
    I treat my animal like it is my kid. I love my baby meow!

NEETS-1
    My solemn belief is everybody and everything has a right to a full life. Just because you are not wanted, does not give anyone a reason to take that life away (person or animal). We only get one chance here on Earth...This organization is giving these animals their chance.
    These are great people, who take in all unwanted animals and try to place them into homes. If they do not find homes, they simply keep them and care for them. Veterinary bills alone are in the thousands.
    So with our cash donation helping the bills and the food items we collect, it should be a very happy day for the shelter, thanx to all you dedicated NEETS fans, drivers and officials.

Thread Information