Thread: "Standing room only"

NEETS-1

"Standing room only"

The April Spring Spectacular may be an all time high for fan count at Mountain Speedway taking into consideration the time of year, the weather and cost of admission. From the phone calls, e-mails and a few web message boards...the talk is about our event, especially if their local races "rain out". We will get an influx of fans never seen before at our track.
    It will be standing room only at NEETS.
    "WE GIVE GREAT SHOW"

Well, our ‘celebrity singer’ for the National Anthem on Saturday can’t make it. However, she may be able to make it to the NEETS HSCS event in May! I’ll let the cat out of the bag then!

Also, be sure to tune to WGGY Froggy101 on your FM dial (in PA of course). Kelly Green (on air 3:00 PM-7:00 PM) has grandstand tickets for the enduro event on Saturday, and she’ll be giving them away, while 'plugging' NEETS and Mountain Speedway.

Thumbs up Singing for his supper

How awesome! Geeze Geno, you are kickin butt with the promotions and the season hasn't even officially started yet!! Great work!!!
    Looking forward to seeing some new faces this weekend! And of course, the old faces too!

turnerpower00x
    Since I am a rookie in NEETS---how about everyone stops down to the 00xmachine and says hello, so I can put a face with the names I chat with on here?

Can't wait to fire up the engines

Cool Springing Ahead....

Hey, when we all wake up Sunday with our hangovers, remember that it's an hour later than we think it is...

Thread Information