Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Park Fans

Steve Park Fans

Steve needs our help. Steve is currently 1800 points behind Johnny Benson in votes for Nascar Most Popular Driver Of The Year, in the Craftsman Truck Series.Go to www.steve-park.com, Click onto Steve Park, Most Popular Driver at the top of the page. Everyone can vote 1x every 24HRS. If anyone is registered at other racing sites, Please pass the info along. (MOD SERIES SCENE ETC. ETC..)

spier racing 93
    Actually, the correct link is this: www.steve-park.com

voted.......

I voted for Steve Park, but holy mackeral, Johnny Benson has an incredible amount of votes!!
    "Strength and honor"

Jones44
    Thanks for making this a sticky. (except I'm voting for Bobby Hamilton Sr., not Steve Park)

broz
    Funny that the "Schmuck from Chemung" only has 12 votes

The link to go directly to the voting is http://www.truckseries.com/polls/mpd05/

Keep the votes coming in...he's just over 1,500 votes behind now!
    Last edited by Tracy87BB; 04-05-2005 at 08:45 PM.
    Tracy Chirico
    LongIslandJam.com Editor-at-Large

www.longislandjam.com
    tchirico@longislandjam.com

RacerHub Network
    www.longislandjam.com | www.poconothunder.net | www.thechromehorn.com

Bethel Motor Speedway Business Operations Manager
    www.bethelmotorspeedway.com
    tracy.chirico@bethelmotorspeedway.com

Driver, #83 4/6 cylinder enduro truck

Thumbs up

Thanx for the link. I finally had a chance to vote for my man...Johnny Benson!! It's about time he gets the credit he deserves. It's too bad that it took him this long to recover from being "ROUSHED".

" A Dollar and a Dream"

RIP JBIII

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!!

Ok Here's the deal. Vote, then delete your cookies and Temp Files and then you can usually vote again and if you do it over and over, then our boy will win!
    P.S I bet that's what Benson's doing, because nobody likes Benson!
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

Ok it didnt work but im going to fiddle around with my comp to try and turn the cookies off!
    R.I.P Poppy. The best turn 3 beer man Riverhead Raceway has ever seen and the best grandfather anyone could ask for!Tony Mastrangelo 7-10-35 to 12-29-02 R.I.P. 03, 1, 7, 66, 93 rip wild bill

broz
    Would sure hate to have him eliminated from contention by trying to "scam" the system?

no problem

limited 1 vote per 24 hr period. i just voted again... 32% benson to 24% steve. about 1500 votes different.. keep trying when is the vote over ?
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

debbie33
    It reads your ip address. I vote everyday from work then home, so he gets 2 votes a day from me. I have 3 computers at home and can only vote from one of them a day because of the ip address.

Yeah, it didn't work lol ! It works on any other voting pole! I guess their (they're?)getting smarter!

Laugh all you want W.J., I'm Graduating this year, then off to College I go so I can get my Degree and Become a Police Officer, like I've always wanted. So keep In mind this Young kid Might be pulling you over one day or saving your life. Let's just Hope I spell your name rite (right!???)on the ticket!

Note to unowho243: a rite, or ritual, is a ceremony. WJ
    I'm still laughing, too! Corrections in RED. Spell my name wrong on the ticket, I won't have to pay it, LOL!!!

broz
    I hope you spell it right too, because if you don't, he's sure to get off on a "technicality". Then you can splain' that to your boss

Jones44
    Thanks WJ! It's 3 more now LOL. Don't get me wrong, I like Steve, but anyone who comes out against Toyota is OK by me. Plus, gotta have a lot of respect for someone who is able to make it on his own as an owner/driver in NASCAR.

Thread Information