Thread: BLING vs April 2nd.....

BlingxBling

BLING vs April 2nd.....

Ok all...well I managed to make it out to the race today...not exactly the most brilliant thing for me to do, especially since I was sick. My best friend and I woke up after a drunken evening to come out....(oh the stories) anyway....we woke up and made it out to the track. 4 1/2 hours of being soaked certainly did not help my being sick. Even though it was sooo much fun to watch Gregg, Uncle Petey, and oh yes , BOBBY PEASE!!!!! race....I went home to soak in the tub to maintain feeling back in my body, and well, it has resulted in me feeling more horrific than ever. I feel horrible for missing out on the party this evening, but for my best interest, it would be best if I had stayed home. I am hoping it does not go into pneumonia, as I do have bronchitis and a flu that I am battling. Please pray that I do not end up in the ER tonight (kind of hard to explain how I went from going to recovery, to relapsing because of carelessness in cold, rainy weather). The extensive cough that continues as well as the high fever is not good. I want to apologize to any one that was awaiting my arrival, but if I could find the energy,and maintain my flu symptoms, I would have been the first to arrive had it been 65 and sunny. I just woke up after a nap,and because I do have a soul and I felt bad, I wanted to write you all and give you an update. I did put forth my support today, but the weather got me in the worst.....and well....again,it leaves you all in question with...who is bling.......but that willl soon end...well,if I had it my way...but I would like to end this message with a congrats to those who all did fantastic, and even though it is causing me a great deal of pain and agony right now...the great day you all brought for me to be there today and have a good laugh!! I am off to bed, and hopefully the fever will break and I will stop coughing every 2 minutes.....and I can actually get a good night' rest and feel better......... and for the record, I did try to have my best friend call and let you all know that I wouldn't be in attendance, but the 411 on Verizon obviously doesn't offer a number to the Crossroads.....
    Last edited by BlingxBling; 04-03-2005 at 03:47 AM.

Crossroads Phone Number

In case anyone needs it in the future, the phone number for the Crossroads Inn in Mountaintop is 570-678-7110. The reason why the the number doesn't come up on 411 is that it is a pay phone that sits on the bar for anyone to use. If it wasn't a pay phone, we would have folks calling Guam. LOL!! I do want to thank Billy B. and all of the NEETS racers that braved the weather to come to the after race party. Those that came got to watch the creek next door try to wash the place away. Thanks again.

Wink Bling-ity bling Weather.............

Don't let it get ya down, get well, C U in May...................
    UNCLE PETEY...............

turnerpower00x
    Yeah, I bet it was fun watching me....had the ol' 00xmachine just a runnin..

It was well worth it all though..had a great time..see ya all in May

Hey Bling!! GET BETTER!!!!!
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

Thread Information