Thread: BLING vs April 2nd.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BlingxBling

BLING vs April 2nd.....

Ok all...well I managed to make it out to the race today...not exactly the most brilliant thing for me to do, especially since I was sick. My best friend and I woke up after a drunken evening to come out....(oh the stories) anyway....we woke up and made it out to the track. 4 1/2 hours of being soaked certainly did not help my being sick. Even though it was sooo much fun to watch Gregg, Uncle Petey, and oh yes , BOBBY PEASE!!!!! race....I went home to soak in the tub to maintain feeling back in my body, and well, it has resulted in me feeling more horrific than ever. I feel horrible for missing out on the party this evening, but for my best interest, it would be best if I had stayed home. I am hoping it does not go into pneumonia, as I do have bronchitis and a flu that I am battling. Please pray that I do not end up in the ER tonight (kind of hard to explain how I went from going to recovery, to relapsing because of carelessness in cold, rainy weather). The extensive cough that continues as well as the high fever is not good. I want to apologize to any one that was awaiting my arrival, but if I could find the energy,and maintain my flu symptoms, I would have been the first to arrive had it been 65 and sunny. I just woke up after a nap,and because I do have a soul and I felt bad, I wanted to write you all and give you an update. I did put forth my support today, but the weather got me in the worst.....and well....again,it leaves you all in question with...who is bling.......but that willl soon end...well,if I had it my way...but I would like to end this message with a congrats to those who all did fantastic, and even though it is causing me a great deal of pain and agony right now...the great day you all brought for me to be there today and have a good laugh!! I am off to bed, and hopefully the fever will break and I will stop coughing every 2 minutes.....and I can actually get a good night' rest and feel better......... and for the record, I did try to have my best friend call and let you all know that I wouldn't be in attendance, but the 411 on Verizon obviously doesn't offer a number to the Crossroads.....
    Last edited by BlingxBling; 04-03-2005 at 03:47 AM.

Thread Information