Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stock or race cars?

NEETS-1
    I Un-deleted this thread because I want people to read it and read the truth. I run a good series...the way I think it should be run. I take care of the people who support the series....the drivers, the crew, the officials and the fans.
    I scold the people who consistantly try finding the faults and in the same breath say they are advocates for us.
    I am letting this thread ride. Go for it.

JCenduro

Thanks Billy

Thanks Billy,Hit the wrong button again.

Haegele Racing

Let it go!!!!

Mr. Cooper, are you even driving anymore? I don't think we have seen your name in the finishes for a while now. So why are you so worried about what people are doing for the extra edge? Why has there been a different winner each HSCS race so far? Because it's an enduro, the guys who get lucky enough to not get a flat or get caught up in one of many wrecks finish up front. For the most part, in this series especially, the 4 cyl's, it is survival. May the best DRIVER win. Don't get me wrong, if somebody is flat out cheating, they should be warned or DQ'ed, but in those conditions on Saturday, it was hit or miss, car setup didn't play that big of a rolE, it was all in the right foot. Billy has done a great job evening the playing field, we think, especially with the winners car being crunched at the last race. That has definitely slowed my improvements on my machine. All I have to say is that IT'S A FRIGGIN' BLAST out there. This post is not meant to be mean, but it seems there is always one in the crowd looking to stir the pot.

JCenduro

Let It Go.

Mr. Haegele, fyi, I had some time off from racing due to the unexpected death of my two family members, my daughter and my mother right after. I also injured myself and my doctor suggested I don't race right now, even though I'm itching to. I guess it's the competitiveness in me, and not really the fact that someone has an edge. I like to be beaten on a level playing field. That's all. I like knowing that someone won on the up and up. Nothing personal. I know that Craig will do a good job and sooner or later he will catch the bad boys. I always knew he would do well. I don't doubt him, just on how it would be done. I've known Craig for years now, I hope he knows how I feel and what I mean. If not, I will tell him when I see him. I admit sometimes I get out of line and can't control my thoughts. I would like to say sorry to anyone I might have pissed off. #29 jcenduro

winky417
    Ok, Here's my opinion, "and I don't care who I may or may not piss off", that's just the way I am!!! This NEETS series has to be the best racing series out there right now!!! It's Fun, Affordable, and definItely family oriented. Promoted well, and does bring the REAL hardcore racers out time and time again. But it isn't perfect (nothing is); there are some guys out there "cheating" a little and some who aren't. You have that in any division, at any track. Just gotta catch them, that's all. I was out there in the big cars (#417). When I build a car, they are strong and mechanically sound!! "except for a stupid faulty clutch fan this time , which led to a blown radIATOR hose" I never have mechANICAL failures!! One thing I can tell ya is there were definItely some "ringers" out there, too. Some finished, some didn't. Some got caught, some didn't. But they eventually will. Just stick to the rules, play fair and have fun!!! I do!!! This is the best show on wheels!!! See ya's all soon. Winky417-Maddawg

Rich Johnson
    Joe Cooper does get a little "hot" sometimes...However...I have raced with him a number of times and he is one of the best drivers I have seen...Please don't knock him as a driver.

RacinRich

winky417
    I agree Rich, I've raced with JC, raced against JC , he is one of the best drivers out there!!! He is also a damn good mechanic and knows what he's talking about. Joe does get a little hot now and then, but when he does his points are valid. If ya saw the race or raced in it you would know exactly what he's talking about. See Ya's all soon. Winky417-Maddawg

turnerpower00x

Yeah Ok

Billy,
    First of all I DID NOT make untrue statements in front of your people! I said, I also agreed with the person that said there was hardly any STOCKED cars there. I was upset because I was in contact with you for 2 months I told you I would be runnin a cavaliar in the 6/8 cyl. class (re-read the emails) We got there and a guy came over and asked if we had a 4 point cage in it. I said that we didn't. I went to the techs and asked for him to come look, and that's when you gave me the 3 options. It would have been nothin to put a 4 point cage in it before time, if I had known. We talked on the phone (you and I) for over 45 mins the Wednesday night before the race and we talked about EVERYTHING I needed and didn't need..(do you recall). ...again, it's over and done with, I did not mean to make you look "bad" in front of your people, nor did I make false statements. I apologize for the way you took it, or the way it sounded. I had a great time, and it was well worth it, and we are all lookin forward to coming back. I think what you have going is a great thing and something I am really interested in attending all throughout 05'.
    ..again, sorry for the mispronounciation/word usage/ignorance

..can you email me, and tell me EXACTLY what I need in that 2.8 Cavalier for the May 30th race..Thanks, and see ya soon

NEETS-1
    Quote Originally Posted by turnerpower00x
    Billy,
    First of all I DID NOT make untrue statements in front of your people! I said, I also agreed with the person that said there was hardly any STOCKED cars there. I was upset because I was in contact with you for 2 months I told you I would be runnin a cavaliar in the 6/8 cyl. class (re-read the emails) We got there and a guy came over and asked if we had a 4 point cage in it. I said that we didn't. I went to the techs and asked for him to come look, and that's when you gave me the 3 options. It would have been nothin to put a 4 point cage in it before time, if I had known. We talked on the phone (you and I) for over 45 mins the Wednesday night before the race and we talked about EVERYTHING I needed and didn't need..(do you recall). ...again, it's over and done with, I did not mean to make you look "bad" in front of your people, nor did I make false statements. I apologize for the way you took it, or the way it sounded. I had a great time, and it was well worth it, and we are all lookin forward to coming back. I think what you have going is a great thing and something I am really interested in attending all throughout 05'.
    ..again, sorry for the mispronounciation/word usage/ignorance

..can you email me, and tell me EXACTLY what I need in that 2.8 Cavalier for the May 30th race..Thanks, and see ya soon
    Well...your first contact may have been 2 months ago. You did email me 3 times and call me 3 times. Not once, I repeat not once did you mention to me that you had a Cavalier 6cyl
    I did re-read your emails which I posted at the bottom of this post...( I save all emails for 3 years) and your phone conversations were not about the type car you had but tech questions as in the muffler deal.
    As far as your agreement w/ people that there were hardly any stock cars out there...Let me ask you where you get that knowledge from?
    This type of trouble and poor memory I do not need in my series. If you plan on keeping this going, please find another place to run your mouth. I wish you good luck.
    If you plan on thinking before you post (especially about me, my drivers or my series) than I am glad to have ya.
    Here are your emails copy and pasted word for word;
    2/23
    Hey there,
    I am into Enduro racing and I stumbled upon your web site. Nice site. I have a few questions though. Could you tell me the entry fee for the events? and the rules say "muffler and must have exhaust.now where we run we can not run exhaust we have to cut it off..is that legal at your place or no? and winshield also we have no windshield is that a no go?
    Just curious and hopefully looking forward to running there a few times in '05. sounds like a great time and good racing.
    I would appreciate a email back sayin yea my car(s) are ok or get a new one. haha

Thanks,
    Gregg 00x

2/28
    Billy,
    Hey its Gregg Turner. I forgot to ask you, about the exhaust rule. We cut
    our exhausts off right at the end of the header..is that legal?

I also am wondering if the # (oox) is available in both big cars and little
    cars?

Thanks,
    Gregg Turner
    00xmachine

3/14
    Hey Billy,
    I need to register 00x in teh 6-8 cyl. class. I am not going to be able
    to finish my 4 cyl. as of right now. So I will be running my 6 cyl.
    Thanks,
    Gregg Turner

PROOF ENOUGH?????

turnerpower00x

Alright

I really don't want to continue with this post. I know what I said, you know what you said. Lets leave it at that. How about we move on to the next one?
    Why sit and both of us get angry at one another over words or misunderstandings. Just isn't worth it. I'm through talking about this, it's going nowheres, and getting nothing accomplished except tempers flying.

Thread Information