Thread: Another NEETS Underwater Adventure........

Unhappy Another NEETS Underwater Adventure........

What a day! I don't know what was worse, the ride there or the race itself............
    Always great to see the "family" even in their state of moisture, hehe..............
    Happy to see Pappy "wet shoes" Herman again with the NEETS Fire Co. special, which garnered the "best appearing of the day................
    Just when you thought it was safe to take your finger out of the enduro dike, here comes the next tidal wave.........................
    Both races looked like the tsunami taxi 100's, with potholes rivalled only by some found on the Cross Bronx expressway..........................
    I spoke to a driver in the pits with his arm in a sling. Turns out, he was none other than the small car enduro winner #2, Robin "LEFTY" Vollmoeller. I hate to see what he can do with two hands, hehe................
    The #41 car of Joe "gentleman" Jentile looked like he was the only watercraft out on the track. He easily lapped the next two competitors; #10, Tom Slee and #15, Glenn Osborne..................................
    I tried to drive the "Titanic Ford" but I couldn't locate the bilge pumps in time and I think she'll finally be "sleeping with the fish".................
    Hats off to all the fans, drivers and crew who made a showing at the "POOLS and PUDDLES" 100..............................
    A big thanks to the Easter Bunny for braving the "pocono pond" and showing me that nice fluffy tail...............
    UNCLE PETEY..........................

Road Warrior

Thumbs up

The wife and I were there as spectators last weekend ...We drove over 230 miles from Warren to see the races...They were AWESOME rain or shine. Hopefully later on this year, I will enter a car and race against you guys, not to win, but with the intentions of having a good time...We have enduro races in Busti, New York, but not as good as the NEETS series...Hope to be there....

Welcome aboard, Don . Glad to see you guys had a good time...230 miles? !!!!!!!!
    You should get the 'rough ride of the day'

froggy4617

NEETSter Bunny

Glad I could make your day petey. Bet you all didn't think the bunny liked water!!!!

Thread Information