Thread: Can't Wait ....

Can't Wait ....

Can't Wait To See "bg2" Bobby Gardner In The #45 Jockey And Harness. That Truck This Year , I Am ---- He Has ---- Of Racing Testerone Built Up AFTEr Taking Last Year Off...lol

PUT WRONG TRUCK # FOR BG2 SO THIS WAY MAYBE THE THREADS AND FORUM WOULD COME ALIVE??? LOL .. and some one could correct me ....lol
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

This is going to be an interesting season by all. I look forward to seeing the action in the trucks this year.
    Last edited by W. Johnston; 04-13-2005 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Last sentence deleted, it made no sense.
    R.I.P. Joe This 3rd one is for you!!!!!

www.superprotruck.com

BSG Motorsports #01 Blunderbust

2004-2005 and 2008 SPT Champs.

R.I.P. 03,7,66,93

Did 'BG' switch rides and not tell anyone Dan? Doe's this mean Mike will drive the #45? Hum...

Nice Truck And Time ..

Spoke With The #45 Gang On 1st Practice, The Truck Is Really, Really Nice. "Go For The Gold" Would Be Nice On The Rear Body Panel...as Suggested By Bg2.. I Think Bg2 Had Fastest Time Of The Day In That Divison??
    I ALSO CORRECTED THE LAST POST ABOUT THE TRUCK # BEING 66 INSTEAD OF 45 LOL
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Anyone remember what the track lap record is in the trucks? I think Bryan Sescila holds it...

slice
    Bryan Sescila time was 13.612

Thanks Slice...

Thread Information