Thread: Good Luck Saturday

Drumz1959

Good Luck Saturday

Good Luck Saturday at practice to rookie Deb Fleming in her debut in the charger division. keep the car clean until the season starts, just kidding, Best Of Luck Deb..........

Longislandracer.com

debbie33
    Thanks Ray, I will need all of the luck and support I can get. Now that today is really here I am regretting this just a bit and nervous as hell!!

badnews

Elated

LITTLE SISTER, YOU WILL DO FINE, JUST STAY CALM AND DON'T HIT ANYONE, AT LEAST NOT THAT HARD, ANYWAY.

Good Luck

Good Luck Deb, never let the guys intimidate you, just focus, drive it like you want to win, and you'll be fine, make all the ladies proud....

crazycabsracing

Thumbs up

Debbie, you did a great job for your first time. Just take your time and pick up the throttle in steps as you get more used to the car. Good luck and enjoy your car. Joe Fischett, 09 blunderbust

Weird/ Proud Feeling

To See My Last Year's Car That I Drove Be Driven By Ken Heagy, and Then Debbie, Was Great!! I Took Some Photos From My Usual Spot, Turn 3-4 Infield
    (thank You Bill Denniston For Allowing The Jam / Myself Inside)
    I Was Wondering When Debbie Was Gonna Put It In 3rd (after 2 Laps). Great Job!!! Glad Your Crew Adjusted The Carb Floats. I Knew It Broke Up At About 5900 Rpms When I Drove It And When Ken Drove It .. Here Is A Great Picture.
    MAYBE WE CAN CALL THEM LIPSTICK LAPS? MAYBE THIS YEAR, WE CAN HAVE BESIDES BEST APPEARING CAR AND CREW... BEST APPEARING DRIVER???? HMM, IMAGINE, BEST APPEARING DRIVER, BEST APPEARING CAR, AND ROOKIE OF THE YEAR !!! GO DEB
    Maybe I can get SPECIAL THANKS, DAN DOMBAL somewhere or The NatonalCollisionCo, USA Inc on the car? LOL
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

TheVinylAnswer
    Debbie, we know you will do great.. We missed ya on Saturday, but I am sure you did just fine..

Thread Information