Thread: Who was that???

Mortgage Guy

Who was that???

In the modified photos, there is white bodied modified with a light blue cage, it looks a lot like Fortins color on the inside but as of last week he wasn't racing....Anyone know who that was...

shaggy
    The driver is Dave Sap.

or is it Sal Sap

Mortgage Guy
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!

who's who

I know it takes lots of time to edit and post pics. but I hope that when the season gets underway WE (joint effort) can get names and phrases to the pics . so this way people that do not know the cars and drivers by car ,color and names we can help them out .. who was the "03"???? MOD he looks familiar ..
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

#03 Modified should look familiar as it's painted as the #3 Figure 8. Coincidence? I think not as both are driven by Ken Darch.

What team are you on Dan????
    ..Richie Grodski
    TheChromeHorn.com
    www.TheChromeHorn.com | RGrodski@thechromehorn.com
    The RacerHub Network
    www.thechromehorn.com | www.longislandjam.com
    Old modifieds never die.........They just get updated.........

What Team am I on ???

Now that's a silly question from a silly guy ... your team RGEE !!!! GO RGEE ...
    Going Green IN 3...2..1.... go, go ,go (and if you'rE lucky RGEE, your radio man tells ya that when your coming out of turn 2, even if you'rE in the front of the pack...lol, lol, Thanks Anthony Aiello for a great radio guy and Robin and Elaine for the radios last year // O
    Life is shorter than you think. Don't be regretful for things that you could've, should've done. There's no time like the present. Just Do It!
    Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a Present! Tell some one that you Love Them.
    I wish I was 4 1/2 years old driving my quarter midget for the first time again.
    THERE ARE ALSO OTHER POLISH PEOPLE OUT THERE BESIDES ME

Thread Information